Tuesday 2 November 2010

Diamond Geezer

The only concession I made to reaching 60 years of age was having my arm twisted by Geraldine to apply for a B&Q Dianond Card so that we qualified for 10% off on Wednesday shopping in my least favourite store: No bus pass or anything else like that I merely became a Diamond Geezer! Yesterday though it was officially declared that David Edington (aka XP09EO177137) joined the ranks of the Disabled People. And jolly proud of it too I hasten to add, especially as I now get £120 a week DLA and a Blue Badge for the car.


And what's more folks I also now have a prognosis; as you can see my 'date of expiry' is 30 October 2013. I knew '13' was an unlucky number for some, but it's gonna be one hell of a Halloween party that year for others!



1 comment:

  1. B&Q is the one place Rab and I fall out. For some reason we always end up arguing over something silly in there....I usually win though :-)

    As for the expiry date - all that means is that you'll have to send it off to be renewed!

    Much luv xxx

    ReplyDelete